Rich Guild Forum

A forum for EL RICH
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: patpatshow
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm 
Guild Council [Lower] Member

Hi all, Lu asked me to post the details of pat's major screw up so as best I know them it goes as follows:

On Saturday night past(US time) Vithar of ally guild JEDI asked pat about delivery of 10k steel bars that Vithar had provided ings for and pat had committed to make them. I wasn't on at the time but from what I know, pat claimed to have given a large number of the bars to the wrong player and to still have ings for the remainder. The InterGuild discussion apparently deteriorated into some extreme rudeness. Again I wasn't there but BiffBafflemore was in the middle of it and it disturbed him so much that he left RICH and went and joined Basil in HERB.
And apparently the end of the discussion was that if pat and RICH didn't deliver the steel bars, Vithar was going to post the details in EL forum under scammers.

Lu and I became aware of this Sunday afternoon(US time) and immediately got into pm discussion with tropatropa, GM of JEDI. Vithar was soon in on the conversation and it soon became an IG discussion. We got it resolved that RICH had 1 week to make Vithar whole on the steel bars and no post would be made to the forum. By this time everyone in RICH who was on line was aware of what had happened and volunteered to help with the bar project.(I'm not going into who all helped out here, will do that in a separate post).

Pat was also on at the time and really did not offer much explanation other than he gave bars to someone, not sure who, and he(for some unknown reason) felt that Vithar was trying to scam him. Pat never once took full responsibility for the error, never apologized to his guild for causing the guild trouble and never thanked anyone in guild for their help.

So Sunday evening(US time) RICH members began the project of getting the 10k steel bars. Monday afternoon(US time) pat made a comment about not having to put up with this. I asked what he meant and never got an answer. Later on Monday found out he had left guild and taken whatever ings he had with him. Guess he got fed up with members discussing where we were on getting project done.

Finally on Wednesday, Theodor was able to get the coal and fes from Pat that he had but no iron and Pat assisted us in harving iron for a short while. We are close to finishing the bars now.

Val :roll:

Report this post